We and our subsidiaries have a portfolio of technological solutions and multidisciplinary knowledge and expertise unmatched in the world.
Veolia Water assumes responsibility for ensuring continuous, efficient water services. Strongly focused on retail customers and attentive to the concerns of public authorities and industrial operators, we provide our clients with services that meet their high standards and solutions that anticipate their changing needs.
Top of the page
A wide array of solutions
Veolia Water, a leading global operator of water services, manages the entire water cycle and implements innovative, competitive solutions to ease resource pressures, optimize network efficiency, maintain the quality of water bodies and step up the use of alternative resources. We work in a number of areas:
- Wastewater treatment. Our company helps protect water resources and spur the economic growth of municipalities by treating wastewater and recycling wastewater sludge.
- Drinking water production and distribution. Veolia Water aims to make water drinkable, that is, in line with the World Health Organization's (WHO) public health safety standards and each country's laws.
- Seawater desalination. Desalination is a major means of combating water scarcity in arid coastal regions.
- Wastewater recycling. Veolia Water treats and reuses wastewater for other applications not necessarily requiring drinking water.
- Production and treatment of industrial process water. Our company offers industrial operators water cycle management solutions, for process, boiler, cooling and washing water, so that they can concentrate on their core business.
- Customer Relationship Management. Veolia Water is committed to delivering a level of customer service as excellent as the quality of their water, whether in terms of availability, information, consulting or reception.